COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you use our site, create a profile, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect includes but is not limited to your name, postal address, phone or fax number, email address, purchasing information (e.g., credit card and online registration information) and geographic information.
Automatically Collected Information:
We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you access, view, browse, visit or use our site. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
We automatically collect data using cookies. A "cookie" is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our site, and we may also use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect to help support the integrity of the buying processes on our sites, retain your preferences and settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our site and your experience.
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and advertising effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened or acted upon.
Personal Information from Other Sources:
We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes including but not limited to:
• To communicate with you about promotional opportunities (such as special offers);
• To provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, notices and support and administrative messages;
• To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• To send you communications about WindowAlert and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other relevant information; and
• To operate and improve our site, products and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information about you to third parties unrelated to WindowAlert, including but not limited to in the following ways:
• We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
• We may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products or services of interest to you;
• We may use a third party to conduct product reviews on our site. The reviews you submit may be publicly posted on the third party’s site, our site, and other sites (such as social networking sites);
• The interactive areas on our site are designed as an open and public forum for connecting and sharing with other people. When you post, upload or submit content in an interactive area you will be asked to provide certain information that will be displayed publicly along with your comments, posts, and other information you choose to provide in your profile;
• We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, posts, photos, and text in connection with the use of our site;
• Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction; and
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from WindowAlert by contacting WindowAlert directly. You may also change your postal mail address and email preferences by contacting us. If you opt out, you agree that we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account or our ongoing business relations.
Security of Personal Information:
WindowAlert endeavors to use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information provided by you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, while WindowAlert tries to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall have no obligation or responsibility to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction and shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation, access to or misuse of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy:
WindowAlert may change or modify this Policy at any time and without notice to you. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your use of www.windowalert.com following the posting of changes or modifications shall confirm your acceptance of and agreement to such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should review this Policy each time you access, visit, view, browse or use the Site. If you do not agree to the Policy, you must stop accessing and/or using the Site.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please contact us at P.O. Box 1710, Bend, Oregon 97709, or call 1-877-733-2753. Or you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.